- 1 Bottle of Gibson Gin
- 1 Bottle of Dom Benedictine
- 1 Bottle of Angostura Bitters
- 1 Bottle of Giffard Cherry Brandy
- 1 Bottle of Giffard Grenadine Syrup
- 1 Bottle of Giffard Triple Sec
- 1 Jar of Amarena Cherries (510g)
- 1 Complimentary Giffard Tote Bag
This kit enables you to do 20glasses !
Picture this: it’s 1920s Singapore and you are the disenchanted wife of a British man who owns several plantations and is usually too busy to spend quality time with you. As the Singaporean heat is striking, you are looking for a nice drink to cool down and relax with your girlfriends. The perfect fashionable spot to indulge in those times is therefore The Raffles Hotel.
This legendary hotel along Singapore’s Beach Road is home to the Long Bar, which is where the hotel claims that Ngiam Tong Boon, a talented Hainanese bartender, created the Singapore Sling in 1915. At the time it was considered a socially acceptable ‘punch’ for ladies to drink in public. Over a hundred years later, it has become a quintessential part of Singapore’s brand and a must-do for tourists today.
Save $45 when you purchase this kit!
*Pineapple juice is not included